
So I've really slacked at updating my blog. It seems like all I do anymore is work, and I never have time to get to things on my "to do list". But I'm going to change that. From now on I'm going to try to update my blog at least once a week. We will see how that goes.
Anyway, a lot has happened in the last month and of course I don't have time to cover it all but I will hit a few notes. Natalia took her first trip to Shelbyville to visit her Grandma and Grandpa Goodwin. It was also the first time she had seen her Uncle Mike since she was born. My mom had a diaper shower for Natalia and I got to see a lot of friends I hadn't seen for a long time. It was so nice to see everyone again; I miss them all so much. Natalia got tons of stuff which we are very thankful for. I'm still working on getting the thank you cards out!
Natalia got to watch her first parade also! She started off trying to sleep through it but when the band went by that changed. She decided there was too much to look at to sleep. She got to meet new people and see new things. We had a blast and plan on going back over the Christmas holiday. I can't believe she will be 5 months at Christmas! I'm so looking forward to it!

No comments:
Post a Comment