Monday, November 10, 2008

Attempting Cereal


Did any make it in that pretty little mouth?


Yummy cereal.



Mommy, I said I don't want anymore!


Fine. One more spoonful I guess.

So we took Natalia for a follow up appt with her doctor last week, and he said she is okay to start cereal. Natalia on the other hand is not too sure of this. At first she was a little suspicious of it, but after awhile she ate a little bit. However, the next day when we gave it to her she decided to take the spoon away from me and hide it behind her head. As if she was saying, "give me my milk now momma!" I still haven't figured out a good time to give it to her. Obviously when she is really hungry she does not want to take the time to eat off a spoon. And by the time she finishes her milk she is normally full. So I decided to give her milk and then stop and give her cereal. Well, she still wasn't too sure of it, and I think the majority ended up on her bib and her face. Oh well. We will keep trying and she will eventually get the hang of it. I think she is doing great so far.

No comments: